1. View accessibility status of websites
- The Evaluation List tab contains all evaluations performed for the websites managed by the commissioner. Evaluations can be sorted by project/website, date performed and the number of webpages tested. The number of evaluations that show in the list can be narrowed down by selecting a specific commissioner, time frame and name of evaluation.
- Basic information about the evaluations selected/highlighted in the list as well as their timeline is shown in the My Websites tab.
2. Inspect accessibility problems
- If a specific evaulation is selected within the My Websites tab, the Overview tab opens. The Evaluation Info section contains basic evaluation data. The Accessibility problem distribution section shows how the amount of problems is distributed among individual webpages, various accessibility problem types and various problem severity levels.
- If the View Problems button is selected within the Overview tab, the Problems tab opens. The accessibility problems are presented in a structured list that can be sorted according to webpage containing them, problem type or problem severity level. Toggling among three ways of grouping is done by a radio button menu.
- If the radio button By page is selected, the list of problems is divided into sections corresponding to webpages that were inspected during accessibility evaluation.
- If the radio button By problem is selected, the list of problems is divided into sections corresponding to content types that were inspected during accessibility evaluation.
- If the radio button By level is selected, the list of problems is divided into sections corresponding to the level of impact a certain problem has on website accessibility.