i2web in the press
This page presents an overview of different press releases and news items published in the life time of the project.
- Short news item about i2web in the FAST E-Bulletin (AT R&D Bulletin No. 48, April 2013)
- A new summary of our work has been published in the June issue of Forschung Kompakt (June 2012, in German).
- New report on our work published by the SOFI project newsletter (May 2012).
- «Browsen ohne Hürden» the I2Web project is presented in the Fraunhofer Magazin weiter.vorn (February 2012, in German). Podcast available.
- An up-to-date report on the latest results of the I2Web project, authored by Prof. Helen Petrie from the University of York, was published by the SOFI project newsletter (February 2012).
- Future Web: A European project to investigate the accessibility for disabled and older people of 'Web 2.0' applications including mobile web, E-Access Bulletin (issue 143, December 2011)
Releases in English
- Creating an inclusive Future Internet: Web 2.0 applications for all, 26th October 2011
- EU: Creating an inclusive Future Internet - Web 2.0 applications for all, 16 November 2011, in the epractice web site
Releases in German
- Forschung für unabhängiges Altern, 22nd April 2013.
- Neue Werkzeuge für ein barrierefreies Internet der Zukunft, 13th October 2011, echoed in: